The United Consulting environmental team works with our engineering professionals to find solutions that minimize impacts to natural and man-made environments while maximizing our clients’ objectives for their projects. Our team navigates environmental issues, regulations, and requirements so hazards are avoided and project success has longevity.
We strive to protect human health, preserve our natural ecosystems, and to improve the quality of human life through our natural and built environments.
- NEPA Documentation & Coordination (CE, EA, EIS, Re-evaluations)
- Section 4(f)/6(f) Statements
- Wetland Determinations, Delineations, & Mitigation
- Asbestos Investigations
- Biological Assessments
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- IDNR, IDEM, and US Corps of Engineers Waterway Permitting
- Public Involvement Assistance (Meetings, Hearings, Workshops)
I-69 and 106th Street Interchange I-69 and 106th Street Interchange Client Indiana Department of Transportation(INDOT) Follow Us On Facebook-f Youtube Linkedin-in Project …
Hartford City Commissioners Drain Project Hartford City Commissioners Drain Project Client City of Hartford City, Indiana Follow Us On Facebook-f Youtube Linkedin-in …
Evansville Eastview Terrace Evansville Eastview Terrace Client City of Evansville, Indiana Follow Us On Facebook-f Youtube Linkedin-in Project Description: The project includes approximately …