The United Consulting environmental team works with our engineering professionals to find solutions that minimize impacts to natural and man-made environments while maximizing our clients’ objectives for their projects. Our team navigates environmental issues, regulations, and requirements so hazards are avoided and project success has longevity.
We strive to protect human health, preserve our natural ecosystems, and to improve the quality of human life through our natural and built environments.
- NEPA Documentation & Coordination (CE, EA, EIS, Re-evaluations)
- Section 4(f)/6(f) Statements
- Wetland Determinations, Delineations, & Mitigation
- Asbestos Investigations
- Biological Assessments
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- IDNR, IDEM, and US Corps of Engineers Waterway Permitting
- Public Involvement Assistance (Meetings, Hearings, Workshops)
Madison County Bridge No. 123 carries CR 600 West over the White River in Madison County.