United Consulting has provided structural engineering services for a wide range of projects from large interchange projects to small county bridge projects. Our bridge team approaches every structural project with the goal of understanding the client’s needs and expectations so that we can deliver the appropriate project, on schedule and under budget.
United Consulting has partnered with 38 Indiana counties in participating in the FHWA National Bridge Inventory Program. Our goal is to not only satisfy the requirements of the program but also to provide our partners with a detailed snapshot of their bridge assets that can be used to allocate future resources.
- Steel Plate Girder & Rolled Beam Structure Design
- Pre-Stressed & Post-Tensioned Segmental Concrete Structure Design
- Conventional Cast-In-Place & Post-Tensioned Concrete Slabs
- Bridge Rehabilitation
- Historical Restorations
- Covered Timber Trusses
- Superstructure Replacements
- Seismic Retrofits
- Bridge, Small Structures
- Emergency Structural Condition Evaluations
- Conventional Cast-In-Place, Concrete Drilled Shafts, Soldier Pile, Sheet Pile, & Mechanical Stabilized Earth Retaining Walls
- Structural Load Ratings
- Post-Bid Services including Temporary Bridges & Wingwall Design
- Water Resources
- Complex Hydraulic Analyses
- Floodplain Mapping
- Bridge Scour Analysis
Madison County Bridge No. 123 carries CR 600 West over the White River in Madison County.
The first phase of New Castle’s CSO Long-Term Control Plan (LTCP) included a large sewer separation project that included the placement of approximately 14,000 feet of new storm sewer with 2,000 feet of new sanitary sewer.